Wednesday, December 22

10 things i hate about you

cuti sudah tamat. sudah masuk minggu pertama
dan saya masih:
lalai
pelupa
negatif
negatif
negatif
esok ada kelas pertama.
minggu pertama.
let it be..
FOCUS + HARDWORK!!

sambil-sambil berfikir-fikir...it cross on my mind...jadi, mari kita melayan layan poem ini. poem dalam movie yang bertahun-tahun lamanya. Oh, Heath Ledger..RIP!





10 things i hate about you

I hate the way you talk to me

And the way you cut your hair

And I hate the way you drive my car

I hate it when you stare

I hate your big dumb combat boots

And the way you read my mind

I hate you so much you make me sick

It even makes me run

I hate the way you’re always right

And I hate it when you lie

And I hate it when you make me laugh

Even worse when you make me cry

I hate it when you’re not around

And the fact that you didn’t call

But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you

Not even close

Not even a little bit

Not even at all

p/s:
i don't even know, 10 Things I Hate About You got series drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive